I will use this course to provide your online learning materials. You will be expected to:
- Login everyday during your assigned period.
- Check the due dates for work that needs to be completed and turn in that work.
- Ask questions! Please let me know if you need help with any of the items in the course.
You can send me a message through Schoology. You will need to click on the envelope in the top right hand corner to send messages. Here is a video showing you how to send a message in Schoology: Schoology Resources Folder.
You will have three major grades per quarter and 1-2 minor grades per week. Bell ringers and homework will be averaged for one grade at the end of the quarter. (This grade could make the difference between an A or a B… or a D or an E!)
Major Grades = 60% of your average Minor Grades = 40% of your average
Online Class Procedures
- Log on to your class meeting on time.
- Have your mic muted during class unless called on by the teacher.
- Avoid distractions around you to ensure you are focused on the lesson.
- Take notes and ask questions. This is new for all of us, so do not hesitate to ask a question.
- Turn in all assignments on time.
In Class Procedures
- Come to class on time.
- Take your seat immediately.
- Take out your supplies.
- Begin working on bell ringer.
- Raise your hand to… ask a question or move around the classroom.
- Listen and follow directions the first time.